- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 47 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1994 Jeep Wrangler
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.