- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 24 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 44 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 70 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1994 Jeep Wrangler
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.