- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 23 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 43 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 69 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
Jeep Recall : Fuel:Fuel Pump
1994 Jeep Wrangler
Fuel and fuel vapor leaked from the fuel tank can result in fire when exposed to a source of ignition.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Vehicle description: Multipurpose passenger vehicles equipped with plastic fuel tanks. The fuel tank sending unit gasket can crack causing fuel and fuel vapor leaks.
- Replace the fuel tank sending unit gasket.
Click a tab for more information.