- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 11 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 44 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy Diesel 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokees and Ram 1500s news | 54 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 63 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 69 days ago
1997 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 1997 Wrangler suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- death wobble2
- NHTSA: Suspension10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.