- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 8 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 41 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 51 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 60 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 66 days ago
1998 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 1998 Wrangler electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash gauges stop working1
- reads 13.0 on gauge and my snap on meter1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash23
- NHTSA: Electrical System20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.