- April 25: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers For Seat Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 40 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 51 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall 830: Daimlerchrysler/Instrument Panel Screws
1999 Jeep Wrangler
If the left side screw loosens, the instrument panel gauges may not function when the headlamps are turned on. If the right side screw loosens, the defroster blower motor may not function.
Unknown Or Other
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The left side and right side instrument panel wiring ground attachment screws could loosen over time.
- Dealers will remove the ground screws, drill a new Pilot hole adjacent to the original hole, and the screws will be reinstalled in the new holes.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.