- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 31 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall 830: Daimlerchrysler/Instrument Panel Screws
1999 Jeep Wrangler
If the left side screw loosens, the instrument panel gauges may not function when the headlamps are turned on. If the right side screw loosens, the defroster blower motor may not function.
Unknown Or Other
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The left side and right side instrument panel wiring ground attachment screws could loosen over time.
- Dealers will remove the ground screws, drill a new Pilot hole adjacent to the original hole, and the screws will be reinstalled in the new holes.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.