- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 28 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 38 days ago
Jeep Recall 830: Daimlerchrysler/Instrument Panel Screws
1999 Jeep Wrangler
If the left side screw loosens, the instrument panel gauges may not function when the headlamps are turned on. If the right side screw loosens, the defroster blower motor may not function.
Unknown Or Other
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The left side and right side instrument panel wiring ground attachment screws could loosen over time.
- Dealers will remove the ground screws, drill a new Pilot hole adjacent to the original hole, and the screws will be reinstalled in the new holes.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.