- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 13 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 23 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 24 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 31 days ago
Jeep Recall 830: Daimlerchrysler/Instrument Panel Screws
1999 Jeep Wrangler
If the left side screw loosens, the instrument panel gauges may not function when the headlamps are turned on. If the right side screw loosens, the defroster blower motor may not function.
Unknown Or Other
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The left side and right side instrument panel wiring ground attachment screws could loosen over time.
- Dealers will remove the ground screws, drill a new Pilot hole adjacent to the original hole, and the screws will be reinstalled in the new holes.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.