- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 0 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 5 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 38 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 42 days ago
Jeep Recall B06: Daimlerchrysler/Debris In Manifold
2001 Jeep Wrangler
This could result in a vehicle fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Fuel Injection System — Injectors
- On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with a 4.0L engine only, the design of the intake and exhaust manifolds could allow debris to accumulate at the #3 cylinder location.
- Dealers will install a manifold shield to modify the air flow characteristics and to prevent the accumulation of debris in the area of the #3 cylinder. Owner notification began May 13, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.