- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 3 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 8 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 41 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 45 days ago
Jeep Recall 957: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Child Seat Anchor
2001 Jeep Wrangler
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Some of the owner's manuals for these vehicles are missing instructions that provide a step-by-step procedure, including diagrams, for properly attaching a child restraint system's tether strap to the tether anchorage.
- Owners will be provided with an addendum to the owner's manuals.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.