- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 30 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 54 days ago
Jeep Recall 957: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Child Seat Anchor
2001 Jeep Wrangler
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Some of the owner's manuals for these vehicles are missing instructions that provide a step-by-step procedure, including diagrams, for properly attaching a child restraint system's tether strap to the tether anchorage.
- Owners will be provided with an addendum to the owner's manuals.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.