- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 36 days ago
Jeep Recall 957: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Child Seat Anchor
2001 Jeep Wrangler
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Some of the owner's manuals for these vehicles are missing instructions that provide a step-by-step procedure, including diagrams, for properly attaching a child restraint system's tether strap to the tether anchorage.
- Owners will be provided with an addendum to the owner's manuals.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.