- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 2 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 36 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 57 days ago
Jeep Recall B07: Daimlerchrysler/Ignition Switch
2001 Jeep Wrangler
This could result in a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Ignition — Switch
- On certain sport utility vehicles, water and impurities can enter into the ignition switch, causing a short circuit.
- Dealers will replace the ignition switch with a redesigned switch. Owner notification began April 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.