- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 0 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 5 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 38 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 42 days ago
Jeep Recall B07: Daimlerchrysler/Ignition Switch
2001 Jeep Wrangler
This could result in a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Ignition — Switch
- On certain sport utility vehicles, water and impurities can enter into the ignition switch, causing a short circuit.
- Dealers will replace the ignition switch with a redesigned switch. Owner notification began April 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.