- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 38 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 53 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 53 days ago
Jeep Recall B07: Daimlerchrysler/Ignition Switch
2001 Jeep Wrangler
This could result in a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Ignition — Switch
- On certain sport utility vehicles, water and impurities can enter into the ignition switch, causing a short circuit.
- Dealers will replace the ignition switch with a redesigned switch. Owner notification began April 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.