- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 23 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 25 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall B07: Daimlerchrysler/Ignition Switch
2001 Jeep Wrangler
This could result in a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Ignition — Switch
- On certain sport utility vehicles, water and impurities can enter into the ignition switch, causing a short circuit.
- Dealers will replace the ignition switch with a redesigned switch. Owner notification began April 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.