- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 5 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 10 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 20 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 43 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 47 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Jeep Wrangler
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.