- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 23 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 40 days ago
Jeep Recall B07: Daimlerchrysler/Ignition Switch
2002 Jeep Wrangler
This could result in a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Ignition — Switch
- On certain sport utility vehicles, water and impurities can enter into the ignition switch, causing a short circuit.
- Dealers will replace the ignition switch with a redesigned switch. Owner notification began April 8, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.