- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 21 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 28 days ago
Jeep Recall D05: Daimlerchrysler/Certification Label Missing Info
2004 Jeep Wrangler
The vehicle owner would not be aware of the tire, wheel, and inflation pressure information for their vehicle.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- On certain sport utility vehicles, due to a recent software programming error, the tire, wheel, and inflation pressure information was inadvertently omitted from the vehicle certification label.
- Owners will be provided with a corrected tire certification label. Owner notification began on March 1, 2004. Owners should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.