- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 24 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 44 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 70 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
Jeep Recall 13-01: Floor Liner Tearing May Lead To Pedal Entrapment
2011 Jeep Wrangler
If the liner shifts forward it may impede the operation of the accelerator and possibly lead to unintended acceleration, which may increase the risk of a crash.
- Quadratec, Inc. is recalling certain aftermarket accessory, driver-side, Ultimate Floor Liners part numbers 14254.0301 07, 14254.0301 08, 14254.0301Q, 14254.0302 07, 14254.0302 08, 14254.0302Q, 14254.0303 07, 14254.0303 08, 14254.0303Q, 14254.0309 07, 14254.0309 08, and 14254.0309Q sold from May 1, 2012, through February 14, 2013. The liners are for use in 2007-2013 Jeep Wranglers. The anchor point for the affected floor liners may tear during use, particularly when exposed to high temperatures. The tearing may allow the floor liner to shift forward.
- Quadratec will notify owners and either exchange the liners or provide them with a hook guard kit to help secure the driver-side mat, free of charge. The recall began on April 4, 2013. Owners may contact Quadratec at 1-800-463-2998 or email@example.com.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.