- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 7 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brakes Get Stuck, Alleges Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 12 days ago
- October 24: Jeep Wrangler Hybrids Recalled Over Battery Fuse Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- October 22: Chrysler Fuel Pump Recall Includes Jeep and Ram Diesel Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
Jeep Recall 13-01: Floor Liner Tearing May Lead To Pedal Entrapment
2011 Jeep Wrangler
If the liner shifts forward it may impede the operation of the accelerator and possibly lead to unintended acceleration, which may increase the risk of a crash.
- Quadratec, Inc. is recalling certain aftermarket accessory, driver-side, Ultimate Floor Liners part numbers 14254.0301 07, 14254.0301 08, 14254.0301Q, 14254.0302 07, 14254.0302 08, 14254.0302Q, 14254.0303 07, 14254.0303 08, 14254.0303Q, 14254.0309 07, 14254.0309 08, and 14254.0309Q sold from May 1, 2012, through February 14, 2013. The liners are for use in 2007-2013 Jeep Wranglers. The anchor point for the affected floor liners may tear during use, particularly when exposed to high temperatures. The tearing may allow the floor liner to shift forward.
- Quadratec will notify owners and either exchange the liners or provide them with a hook guard kit to help secure the driver-side mat, free of charge. The recall began on April 4, 2013. Owners may contact Quadratec at 1-800-463-2998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.