- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 2 days ago
- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 14 days ago
- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 41 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 43 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems
2012 Jeep Wrangler (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Poor side crash test ratings from the IIHS are really no surprise.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 26,424 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem