- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 7 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 49 days ago
2012 Jeep Wrangler
CarComplaints.com Notes: Poor side crash test ratings from the IIHS are really no surprise.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Not Shifting Into Overdrive2
- Jerking When Changing Gears, Stuck In Third Gear1
- Jumps Out Of Gear To Neutral1
- Shifting Issues When Cold1
- Transmission Leaks1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.