- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
2014 Jeep Wrangler
2014 Jeep Wrangler Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Not Working Properly6
- (Esc) Electronic Stability Control Sensor Failure 2
- Emergency Brake Failed1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes12
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control8
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.