- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 12 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 45 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 49 days ago
Jeep Recall V01: Passenger Frontal Air Bag Inflator May Explode
2015 Jeep Wrangler
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2010 Dodge Ram 3500, Ram 4500/5500, 2010-2011 Dodge Dakota, 2010-2014 Dodge Challenger, 2010-2015 Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300, and 2010-2016 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. Upon deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure may cause the inflator to explode.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. The recall began February 4, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V01.
Click a tab for more information.