- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 43 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 44 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 66 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 69 days ago
Jeep Recall U09: Brake Switch May Malfunction
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Having the brake lamps continuously illuminated or being able to shift the vehicle out of PARK when the brake pedal is not pressed (and the ignition is in the RUN mode) can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Switches — Brake Light
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Caravan and Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The brake switches on these vehicles may malfunction, keeping the brake lights illuminated and/or allowing the vehicle to be shifted out of the PARK position without the brake pedal being pushed.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake switches, free of charge. The recall began March 22, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U09.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.