- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 8 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 32 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 32 days ago
Jeep Recall U09: Brake Switch May Malfunction
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Having the brake lamps continuously illuminated or being able to shift the vehicle out of PARK when the brake pedal is not pressed (and the ignition is in the RUN mode) can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Switches — Brake Light
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Caravan and Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The brake switches on these vehicles may malfunction, keeping the brake lights illuminated and/or allowing the vehicle to be shifted out of the PARK position without the brake pedal being pushed.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake switches, free of charge. The recall began March 22, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U09.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.