- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 22 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 25 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 38 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 38 days ago
Jeep Recall U09: Brake Switch May Malfunction
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Having the brake lamps continuously illuminated or being able to shift the vehicle out of PARK when the brake pedal is not pressed (and the ignition is in the RUN mode) can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Switches — Brake Light
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Caravan and Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The brake switches on these vehicles may malfunction, keeping the brake lights illuminated and/or allowing the vehicle to be shifted out of the PARK position without the brake pedal being pushed.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake switches, free of charge. The recall began March 22, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U09.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.