- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 32 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 33 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 55 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 58 days ago
Jeep Recall UA5: Front Track Bar Bracket Separating From The Frame
2018 Jeep Wrangler
An unexpected reduction in steering ability, can increase the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The front track bar brackets may be improperly welded, which can cause the bracket to separate from the frame, reducing steering capability.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and repair the track bar bracket welds, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 17, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UA5.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 10/05/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – UA5
- Recall 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- UA5 Owner Apology Letter
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-1
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-3
Click a tab for more information.