- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 13 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 50 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 53 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall UA5: Front Track Bar Bracket Separating From The Frame
2018 Jeep Wrangler
An unexpected reduction in steering ability, can increase the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The front track bar brackets may be improperly welded, which can cause the bracket to separate from the frame, reducing steering capability.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and repair the track bar bracket welds, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 17, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UA5.
Click a tab for more information.