- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 42 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 46 days ago
Jeep Recall UA5: Front Track Bar Bracket Separating From The Frame
2018 Jeep Wrangler
An unexpected reduction in steering ability, can increase the risk of a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The front track bar brackets may be improperly welded, which can cause the bracket to separate from the frame, reducing steering capability.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and repair the track bar bracket welds, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 17, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UA5.
Click a tab for more information.