- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 18 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 38 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 55 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 63 days ago
Jeep Recall U27: Left Rear Frame Section May Corrode
2018 Jeep Wrangler
If the floor pan strength is reduced and/or the rear seat mount becomes loose, the rear seat may detach in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Frame And Members
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The rear under body ladder rail may corrode, possibly reducing the strength of the rear floor pan and causing the left rear seat mount to become loose.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, coat the interior and exterior of the driver's side rear underbody ladder rail with three-part rust protection. The recall began September 11, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U27.
Click a tab for more information.