- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 19 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 56 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 59 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall U27: Left Rear Frame Section May Corrode
2018 Jeep Wrangler
If the floor pan strength is reduced and/or the rear seat mount becomes loose, the rear seat may detach in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Frame And Members
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The rear under body ladder rail may corrode, possibly reducing the strength of the rear floor pan and causing the left rear seat mount to become loose.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, coat the interior and exterior of the driver's side rear underbody ladder rail with three-part rust protection. The recall began September 11, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U27.
Click a tab for more information.