- December 3: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Says SUVs Suddenly Shut Down recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Class Action Lawsuit Down to 2 States news | 8 days ago
- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 8 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 16 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brakes Get Stuck, Alleges Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
Jeep Recall W01: Lower Control Arm May Separate From Axle
2020 Jeep Wrangler
The improper weld may allow the lower control arm to separate from the axle which can increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2020 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The left side lower control arm bracket and weld may not be correctly positioned.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front axles, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 27, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W01.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.