- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 45 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Jeep Recall W01: Lower Control Arm May Separate From Axle
2020 Jeep Wrangler
The improper weld may allow the lower control arm to separate from the axle which can increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2020 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The left side lower control arm bracket and weld may not be correctly positioned.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front axles, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 27, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W01.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.