- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 5 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 25 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 26 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 31 days ago
Jeep TSB #08-110-19
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- Flash: Park Assist Module (PAM) Enhancement This bulletin involves updating the Park Assist Module (PAM) software with the latestavailable software. Customers may notice:When shifting into reverse, the parking sensor may beep, even when thereis no object behind the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.