- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 17 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 18 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 23 days ago
- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 54 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 83 days ago
Jeep TSB #08-118-19
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- Flash: Driver Assistance System Module (DASM) Enhancements This bulletin involves reprogramming the DASM with the latest software available. The customer may describe one or more of the following:Brakes may intermittently apply unexpectedly together with Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) warnings. IPC warnings for the Forward Collision Warning (FCW) informing the driver to apply the brakes.
Click a tab for more information.