- June 22: 2022 Jeep Wrangler Tipped Over During Small Overlap Crash Test news | 13 days ago
- June 17: Chrysler ABS Module Repairs Forthcoming: Recall Issued recalls | 18 days ago
- June 16: Chrysler CP4 Fuel Pump Recall Includes Jeeps and Rams recalls | 19 days ago
- June 12: Mopar Vehicle Protection Lawsuit Alleges Cancellation Problems news | 23 days ago
- June 6: Chrysler Agrees to Pay $300 Million Over EcoDiesel Vehicles news | 29 days ago
Jeep TSB #9004150
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- SEAL, Input If looking to replace stubshaft due to ATX fluid leaking, do not replace PTU seals. None of the seals from the PTU side will need to be replaced whenever the ATX stubshaft is replaced, even though V-seal (68408748A$) is in direct contact with the stubshaft, it will not avoid grease/oil leakage from transmission side. PTU V-seals are intended to act as a dust cover for stubshaft - PTU input shaft spline interface. PTU Input shaft seal (68408749A$) is intended to hold PTU oil and debris ingress; it should be replaced only if the fluid leakage is confirmed to be PTU oil and not ATX trans. fluid.
Click a tab for more information.