- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 1 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 22 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 26 days ago
Jeep TSB #9004175
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Affected Component: SEATS
- LATCH, Folding Top For a concern of a loose latch in the closed position, it is not necessary to replace the latch unless broken. Refer to instructions in service library. The position of the receiver attached to the vehicle header can be adjusted to change the ammount of force required to latch.
Click a tab for more information.