- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 3 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 23 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 24 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 29 days ago
Jeep TSB #9004190
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Affected Component: SEATS
- FRAME, Front Seat Cushion For all 2 door JL vehicles, if the front driver or passenger seat is stuck in the folded (EZ entry) position or it won't return to normal seating position, please call Ajay Sharma (646) 236-2413 prior to any repairs or teardown. If no response in 15 minutes, proceed with repair.
Click a tab for more information.