- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #PS496
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- PITSTOP: CUSTOMER TIP: ACCELERATOR PEDAL FUNCTION/DESCRIPTION - On all K900 (KH), Cadenza (VG, YG), and Optima (JF, JFa, JF-HEV, JF-PHEV) vehicles, the accelerator pedal features a small detent with a spring to provide increased resistance to help avoid unnecessary fuel consumption when applying full throttle. When the driver depresses the pedal beyond the resistance where the detent is felt (above 85% WOT), the pedal will easily reach WOT and kickdown shift will occur accordingly. For additional information, refer to the individual vehicle?s Owner?s Manual under section ?Driving Your Vehicle? ? Automatic Transmission (Drive).
Click a tab for more information.