- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB_BOD055_R1
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN: INFORMATION FOR HEADLAMP CONDENSATION AND MOISTURE - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. New/revised sections of this bulletin are indicated by a black bar in the margin area. This bulletin provides information relating to some Kia models that may exhibit fogging, condensation, and/or moisture inside a headlamp assembly. Generally, a fogging condition is considered normal and can be eliminated by turning on the headlamps with the engine running for up to 30 minutes or during normal driving conditions. Headlamp assembly replacement WILL NOT be necessary in most cases.
Click a tab for more information.