- September 27: Kia Brake Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit Recall recalls | 0 days ago
- September 23: Kia Sorento Backup Camera Recall Affects 2019 Model Year recalls | 4 days ago
- September 17: Kia Stinger Fuel Pump Recall Announced recalls | 10 days ago
- September 13: Kia Soul EV Parking Brake Recall May Need to be Expanded investigations | 14 days ago
- September 6: Kia Backup Camera Recall Involves 145,000 Sorentos recalls | 21 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB-CHA044R2
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: STEERING
- TSB: MDPS FLEXIBLE COUPLING REPLACEMENT - Rev 2 - This bulletin provides information related to the replacement of the flexible coupling in the MDPS motor of some of vehicles, which may experience a ?clicking? noise emanating from the MDPS when turning the steering wheel left or right, while stopped. This condition may be caused by premature wear of the flexible coupling in the MDPS.
Click a tab for more information.