- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB-ELE062
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- TSB: NAVIGATION UNIT SOFTWARE UPGRADE - This bulletin provides the procedure for upgrading the navigation system software on some 2014MY Cadenza (VG) vehicles, produced from March 11, 2013 through January 24, 2014. The software upgrade addresses the following concerns: 1. Error Messages displayed in Korean (Navi.exe and mmMedia.exe) which are sometimes followed by system lock-ups. 2. Speed Dependent Volume staying active. 3. Sirius Traffic being inoperative or intermittently inoperative.
Click a tab for more information.