- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 17 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 41 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 44 days ago
Kia TSB #TSB-GEN085
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TSB: MANDATORY REPLACEMENT OF LOCKING/SECURITY HARDWARE - By design, certain fasteners utilized in various Kia models are strictly intended for ?one time use?. Though not limited to the following, some examples are: axle shaft nuts with stake collar, cotter pins, washers with locking tabs and other similar hardware, including threaded fasteners with pre-applied ?thread-locking adhesives.?
Click a tab for more information.