- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBCHA091
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: STEERING GEAR YOKE PLUG AND ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT - This bulletin provides the procedure to replace the steering gear box yoke plug and assembly on some models listed below, which may exhibit a ticking noise while turning the steering wheel with the vehicle stopped. This condition is caused by a worn lining on the steering gear box yoke assembly. Follow the procedure outlined in this bulletin to replace the steering gear box yoke plug and assembly with updated parts.
Click a tab for more information.