- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #TSBENG083_R1
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- TSB: SPECIAL SERVICE INFORMATION & SPECIFICATIONS FOR GDI HIGH PRESSURE FUEL SYSTEM - This bulletin has been revised to include additional information. This bulletin provides information relating to all Kia vehicles equipped with Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engines. In these engines highly pressurized gasoline is injected via a common fuel rail and injectors that deliver fuel directly into the combustion chamber of each cylinder. In comparison, in a conventional Multi-Point Fuel Injection (MPI) engine, the gasoline is injected into the intake port of each cylinder at a relatively low pressure. Due to high fuel pressure in a GDI system, servicing the GDI system requires special attention and handling procedures. This bulletin provides special service information and specifications for the GDI fuel system components.
Click a tab for more information.