- May 22: Kia Telluride Windshield Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Kia Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Thefts news | 16 days ago
- May 3: Kia Instrument Cluster Recall Affects 109,000 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: Stolen Hyundai Crashes Into Toyota SUV, Killing Christian Romero, 23 news | 40 days ago
- April 21: Kia Theft Lawsuit: Teens Killed in Stolen Kia, Parents Sue Kia news | 43 days ago
Kia TSB #WTY026_DPSM
2014 Kia Cadenza
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- WARRANTY EXTENSION: DEALER PARTS AND SERVICE MANAGER MEMO - This document is the announcement to the dealer Parts and Service Managers of the warranty extension program for WTY026. Kia is extending the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage for the repairs related to the Oil Pressure Switch leaking for eligible vehicles from 5 years/60,000 miles to 15 years/150,000 miles, whichever comes first, starting from the date the vehicle was first put into service.
Click a tab for more information.