- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 19: Kia Optima Lawsuit Says Seat Left Man Partially Paralyzed news | 32 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,238 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem