- September 10: Kia Soul Fire Lawsuit Alleges Occupants Were Seriously Injured news | 5 days ago
- August 28: Kia Telluride Recall Ordered For Wrong Seat Belt Assemblies recalls | 18 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 29 days ago
- August 1: Kia Recalls Optimas For Forward Collision System Problems recalls | 45 days ago
2004 Kia Rio
2004 Kia Rio Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Seizure4
- Engine Stalls And Sputters1
- Timing Belt Broke And Destroyed Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Rio Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Rio compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Rio overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rio.