- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 83 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 87 days ago
2003 Lincoln Aviator
Worst 2003 Aviator brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS light randomly comes on1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional: Mechanical1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Aviator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aviator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Aviator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aviator.