- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 33 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 34 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 74 days ago
Lincoln Recall 16C15: Incorrect Headlight Lenses/FMVSS 108
2017 Lincoln Continental
Reduced turn signal visibility to other drivers and pedestrians can increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2017 Lincoln Continental vehicles manufactured June 14, 2016, to September 23, 2016 and equipped with high intensity discharge (HID) headlights. The headlights may have been built with incorrect lenses, adversely affecting the turn signal visibility as well as not being properly marked. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Assoc. Equipment."
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the headlights, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 16, 2016. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16C15.
- Documents (11)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 108
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Media Correspondence
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - October 10, 2016 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Compliance Recall 16C15
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.