- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 25 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 29 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
Lincoln Recall 16C15: Incorrect Headlight Lenses/FMVSS 108
2017 Lincoln Continental
Reduced turn signal visibility to other drivers and pedestrians can increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2017 Lincoln Continental vehicles manufactured June 14, 2016, to September 23, 2016 and equipped with high intensity discharge (HID) headlights. The headlights may have been built with incorrect lenses, adversely affecting the turn signal visibility as well as not being properly marked. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Assoc. Equipment."
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the headlights, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 16, 2016. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16C15.
- Documents (11)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 108
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Media Correspondence
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - October 10, 2016 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Compliance Recall 16C15
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.