- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 32 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 66 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 66 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 70 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
2017 Lincoln Continental
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Lincoln Continental
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Lincoln Continental by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
During deployment, if the air bag does not fully inflate or the cushion detaches, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
Reduced turn signal visibility to other drivers and pedestrians can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Browse Other Continental Years
- 2018 Lincoln Continental
- 2017 Lincoln Continental
- 2002 Lincoln Continental
- 2001 Lincoln Continental
- 2000 Lincoln Continental
- 1999 Lincoln Continental
- 1998 Lincoln Continental
- 1997 Lincoln Continental
- 1996 Lincoln Continental
- 1995 Lincoln Continental