- August 27: Ford Wants Electronic Throttle Body Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 67 days ago
2005 Lincoln LS
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Lincoln LS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Lincoln LS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
2005 Lincoln LS FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE NHTSA Campaign #05V113000
Summary: On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel tank may have a localized thin wall section in the lower half of the tank. The fuel tank may crack creating a potential for a fuel leak and fuel odor. The "service engine soon" indicator may illuminate.
Consequence: A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Actions: Dealers will replace the fuel tank free of charge. The recall began on April 4, 2005. Owners may contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673, Lincoln at 1-800-521-4140. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #05V113000 »