- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 37 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 41 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 69 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Lincoln Recall 15C08: Second Row Seat Not Installed/FMVSS 225
2015 Lincoln MKT
The vehicles do not have the seats and restraints that they were intended to have. Unrestrained or improperly restrained occupants are at an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Child Seat — Vehicle Tether Anchor
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015 Lincoln MKT Town Car vehicles equipped with the livery package manufactured February 4, 2015, to June 23, 2015. The vehicles were intended to seat five passengers, but were delivered without the second row seating. Accordingly, the vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 110. The vehicles also fail to comply with FMVSS No. 225, "Child Restraint Anchorages" since they were delivered without a tether anchorage at the front passenger seating position, and as is required for vehicles without a second row of seats.
- Dealers will inspect and install second row seating if it is missing. The recall began on July 28, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 15C08.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Compliance Recall 15C08 - Supplement #2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD Advance Notice – Compliance Recall 15C08
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Press Release
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.