- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 8 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
Lincoln Recall 15C08: Second Row Seat Not Installed/FMVSS 225
2015 Lincoln MKT
The vehicles do not have the seats and restraints that they were intended to have. Unrestrained or improperly restrained occupants are at an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Child Seat — Vehicle Tether Anchor
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015 Lincoln MKT Town Car vehicles equipped with the livery package manufactured February 4, 2015, to June 23, 2015. The vehicles were intended to seat five passengers, but were delivered without the second row seating. Accordingly, the vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 110. The vehicles also fail to comply with FMVSS No. 225, "Child Restraint Anchorages" since they were delivered without a tether anchorage at the front passenger seating position, and as is required for vehicles without a second row of seats.
- Dealers will inspect and install second row seating if it is missing. The recall began on July 28, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 15C08.
- Documents (13)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Compliance Recall 15C08 - Supplement #2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD Advance Notice – Compliance Recall 15C08
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Press Release
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.