- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 64 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 64 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 65 days ago
2015 Lincoln MKT
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Lincoln MKT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Lincoln MKT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
A loss of power to the fuel pump will cause the engine to stall or prevent the vehicle from starting, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The vehicles do not have the seats and restraints that they were intended to have. Unrestrained or improperly restrained occupants are at an increased ... Read more »
If the parking brake does not fully engage and the transmission is left in a gear other than 'Park' while on a slope, the vehicle may roll away, increasing ... Read more »
If the vacuum pump relay overheats, there is an increased risk of a vehicle fire. Read more »