- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 60 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 64 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem