- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 38 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 39 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 79 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S08: Steering Wheel May Detach
2015 Lincoln MKZ
A steering wheel detachment can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Wheel And Handle Bar
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2018 Lincoln MKZ and Ford Fusion vehicles. The steering wheel retaining bolt may loosen allowing the steering wheel to detach while driving.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering wheel bolt with a longer bolt, free of charge. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S08.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.