- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 21 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 27 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 41 days ago
- November 16: Lincoln Recalls MKX SUVs After 3 Fires recalls | 61 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S08: Steering Wheel May Detach
2015 Lincoln MKZ
A steering wheel detachment can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Wheel And Handle Bar
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2018 Lincoln MKZ and Ford Fusion vehicles. The steering wheel retaining bolt may loosen allowing the steering wheel to detach while driving.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering wheel bolt with a longer bolt, free of charge. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S08.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.