- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 29 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 63 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 63 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 67 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
2015 Lincoln MKZ
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Lincoln MKZ
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Lincoln MKZ by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
A steering wheel detachment can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver or front passenger seatbelt cables cannot properly restrain the front seat occupants, they would be at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the bolts corrode, the steering gear motor may detach from the gear housing resulting in a loss of power steering assist. Loss of power steering assist ... Read more »
If the light output is excessive, oncoming traffic may be temporarily blinded, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »