- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 25 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 31 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 45 days ago
- November 16: Lincoln Recalls MKX SUVs After 3 Fires recalls | 65 days ago
2015 Lincoln MKZ
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Lincoln MKZ
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Lincoln MKZ by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
If the bolts corrode, the steering gear motor may detach from the gear housing resulting in a loss of power steering assist, requiring a greater steering ... Read more »
A failed seat belt anchor cable cannot properly restrain the front seat occupants, increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
A steering wheel detachment can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver or front passenger seatbelt cables cannot properly restrain the front seat occupants, they would be at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the bolts corrode, the steering gear motor may detach from the gear housing resulting in a loss of power steering assist. Loss of power steering assist ... Read more »
If the light output is excessive, oncoming traffic may be temporarily blinded, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »