- August 12: Ford Brake Hose Recall May Not Have Included Enough Models investigations | 5 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Fire Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- July 10: Ford Engine Fire Recall Involves Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 38 days ago
- July 8: Ford Hybrid Fire Recall Follows 23 Engine Fires recalls | 40 days ago
- June 9: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed After 16 Engine Fires news | 69 days ago
Lincoln TSB #TSB 17-0039
2016 Lincoln MKZ
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- Some 2013-2016 Fusion, MKZ and 2013-2016 C-Max vehicles equipped with an HF35 transmission and built on or before 15-Aug-2015 may exhibit a thumping/rubbing or grinding noise coming from the transmission. The noise may be present in all gear ranges including neutral when the vehicle is moving, but will not be present when the vehicle is stationary or in Park. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.