- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 34 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 35 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 75 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S38: Driver Air Bag Module Plastic Cover May Detach
2019 Lincoln Nautilus
If the air bag cover separates during deployment, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Lincoln Nautilus vehicles that are not equipped with Adaptive Front Steering. The plastic cover on the driver frontal air bag module may detach during air bag deployment.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver air bag module, free of charge. The recall began December 7, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S38.
Click a tab for more information.