- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- August 7: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators For 2 Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 87 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S38: Driver Air Bag Module Plastic Cover May Detach
2019 Lincoln Nautilus
If the air bag cover separates during deployment, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Lincoln Nautilus vehicles that are not equipped with Adaptive Front Steering. The plastic cover on the driver frontal air bag module may detach during air bag deployment.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver air bag module, free of charge. The recall began December 7, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S38.
Click a tab for more information.