- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 31 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 37 days ago
- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 51 days ago
- November 16: Lincoln Recalls MKX SUVs After 3 Fires recalls | 71 days ago
Lincoln Recall 18S38: Driver Air Bag Module Plastic Cover May Detach
2019 Lincoln Nautilus
If the air bag cover separates during deployment, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019 Lincoln Nautilus vehicles that are not equipped with Adaptive Front Steering. The plastic cover on the driver frontal air bag module may detach during air bag deployment.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver air bag module, free of charge. The recall began December 7, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S38.
Click a tab for more information.