- January 18: Ford Argues Hybrid Engine Recall Moots Class Action Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- January 9: Ford 360-Degree Camera Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- December 4: Ford Fights 360-Degree Camera Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- December 2: Ford Door Latch Recall: Doors May Open While Driving recalls | 82 days ago
- December 1: Ford 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Debated in Court news | 83 days ago
2019 Lincoln Nautilus
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
An air bag that deploys inadvertently increases the risk of a crash. An air bag that does not deploy in the event of a crash increases the risk of injury. Read more »
A blank instrument cluster will not show important information like vehicle speed, fuel or temperature level, or safety system warnings. Driving with an inoperative cluster can increase the risk of a ... Read more »
If the system remains active despite the driver not having their hands on the wheel, the driver's inattention may increase the risk of crash. Read more »
If the air bag cover separates during deployment, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »