- June 9: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed After 16 Engine Fires news | 27 days ago
- May 19: Ford Engine Fires: Park Your Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Outside recalls | 48 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 70 days ago
- April 21: Ford Windshield Wiper Recall Involves 650,000 Vehicles recalls | 76 days ago
- April 8: Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Loss of Drive Power recalls | 89 days ago
2019 Lincoln Nautilus
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
An air bag that deploys inadvertently increases the risk of a crash. An air bag that does not deploy in the event of a crash increases the risk of injury. Read more »
A blank instrument cluster will not show important information like vehicle speed, fuel or temperature level, or safety system warnings. Driving with an inoperative cluster can increase the risk of a ... Read more »
If the system remains active despite the driver not having their hands on the wheel, the driver's inattention may increase the risk of crash. Read more »
If the air bag cover separates during deployment, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »