- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 6 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 54 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- December 20: Ford Recalls Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ After 15 Crashes recalls | 60 days ago
2000 Lincoln Navigator
2000 Lincoln Navigator Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Navigator Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Navigator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Navigator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Navigator.