- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 38 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 42 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly Problems
2.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 70,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.