- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 56 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 62 days ago
2003 Lincoln Navigator
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Navigator accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hatch not working properly1
- power side step bars rotten with rust1
- running boards stopped working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Navigator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Navigator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Navigator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Navigator.