- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 39 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 43 days ago
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 71 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 84 days ago
2003 Lincoln Navigator
Accessories - Exterior Problems
2003 Lincoln Navigator Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hatch not working properly1
- power side step bars rotten with rust1
- running boards stopped working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Navigator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Navigator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Navigator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Navigator.