- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 29 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 63 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 63 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 67 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
2003 Lincoln Navigator
Accessories - Exterior Problems
2003 Lincoln Navigator Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hatch not working properly1
- power side step bars rotten with rust1
- running boards stopped working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Navigator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Navigator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Navigator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Navigator.